The integrated solution with iPass provides a "Logon to NT option" during the install script which installs the Graphical Identification and Authentication (GINA).
What does GINA stand for?
GINA stands for Graphical Identification and Authentication
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of GINA
We have 15 other meanings of GINA in our Acronym Attic
- Guinea (ISO Country code)
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2007
- Geographic Information Network of Alaska (University of Alaska)
- Geometry and Functions in ‘N’ Adaptations (BMW)
- Global Initiative for Asthma
- Global Institute for Asthma
- Global Inventory in the Northern Hemisphere
- Government Information Agency (Guyana)
- GPS Inertial Navigation Assembly
- GPS/INS Navigation Assembly
- Ginac Is Not A Cas
- Generic Interactive Narrative Authoring System
- Generalnego Inspektoratu Nadzoru Bankowego (Polish: General Inspectorate of Banking Supervision)
- Generalny Inspektor Nadzoru Bankowego (Polish: General Inspectorate of Banking Supervision; now Financial Supervision Commission; Poland)
- Global Information Network on Chemicals
- Gladstone Institute of Neurological Disease (San Franciso, CA)
- Growth Investment Network East Midlands (UK)
- Geographic Information
- god is not Great (book by Christopher Hitchens)
- Gingival Fibromatosis
Samples in periodicals archive:
TouchPass secures LAN, WAN, and dial-up network connections, using a special Windows graphical identification and authentication module that validates network log-ons through finger imaging.
The TouchPass system secures LAN, WAN and dial-up network connections, utilizing a special Windows NT graphical identification and authentication module that uses finger imaging to validate network log-ons.