Objectbuilder\C++ and Objectkit\C++OI bring the power of objects to graphic user interfaces application development.
What does GUIS stand for?
GUIS stands for Graphic User Interfaces
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GUIS
- Guidance Officer
- Goals centered design; User interface design; Implementation design interface; Data design; Strategies for construction (object oriented programming methodology)
- Gnu Ubiquitous Intelligent Language for Extension
- Guildford Protocol
- Gangliated Utrophin Immuno Latency Toxin (fictional parasite from Trauma Center series of games)
- Grown Up Idiot Looking for Tupperware (Geocaching)
- Group for User Interface Research (University of California at Berkeley)
- Government-University-Industry Research Roundtable (science/engineering/medicine advisors; Washington, DC)
- GLONASS (Global Orbiting Navigation Satellite System) Updated Information Service (Russia)
- Gulf Islands National Seashore (US National Park Service)
- Georgetown University Institute for the Study of Diplomacy
- Game-Used Jersey
- General Union of Journalists (Finland)
- Guaratingueta, Sao Paulo, Brazil (airport code)
- Gujarat (India)
- Gujrati (language)
- Gana Unnayan Kendra (est. 1985; Bangladesh)
- Gate Unicode Kit (UK)
- Gents Universitair Koor (Dutch: Ghent University Choir; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LG Electronics will be using Flash to generate interactive graphic user interfaces and Flash applications on a range of digital devices, including MP3 players and mobile handsets.
Using the chip's on-board ARM9 processor, developers will be able to customise sample graphic user interfaces supplied using standard third party development tools to create highly intuitive GUIs.
2 are: -- OLE (object linking and embedding) automation interface -- Users will be able to customize their graphic user interfaces with popular tools such as Microsoft's Visual Basic.
Means went on to say, "With the proliferation of graphic user interfaces, like Windows 95, computers are increasingly being used in countries where English is not their first language.
Design is a commercial software company specializing in integrating and developing client/server solutions with graphic user interfaces using object-oriented software engineering techniques.