The GOT2000 Series graphic operation terminal provides options for virtually all types of industrial automation applications.
What does GOT stand for?
GOT stands for Graphic Operation Terminal (machine interface; Mitsubishi Automation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GOT
We have 84 other meanings of GOT in our Acronym Attic
- Glossary of Terms
- Glutamic Oxalic Transaminase
- Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Golden Orb Technologies
- Gospel of Thomas
- Gothenburg, Sweden - Landvetter (Airport Code)
- Government of Tunisia
- Government of Turkey
- Governor's Office for Technology (Kentucky)
- Graduate-on-Time (Texas Tech University)
- Graphic Order Terminal
- Great Orthogonality Theorem
- Green Olive Tree
- Greenpeace Organizing Term (student training program)
- Group On Telecommunications (Indian Government)
- Guaranteed on Time
- Gulf of Thailand (continental shelf)
- Glutamate Oxaloacetate Transaminase 1 (gene)
- Glutamate Oxaloacetate Transaminase 2
- Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GT16 series is Mitsubishi Electric's 4th generation Graphic Operation Terminal (GOT) HMI platform.
introduced its next generation of graphic operation terminals, the GOT1000 Series, today at Pack Expo 2004 in Chicago.