The Flexographic Technical Association (FTA) and the Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC) announced an arrangement to work together to produce a newly formed trade show focused on the package printing and converting sectors, which will debut in 2007.
What does GASC stand for?
GASC stands for Graphic Arts Show Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GASC
We have 15 other meanings of GASC in our Acronym Attic
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board Statements
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board Technical Bulletins
- Gateway Australian Shepherd Club (St Louis, Missouri)
- Gender and Sexuality Commission (University of California, Davis)
- General Arts and Science (degree program)
- General Aviation Support Center (est. 2007)
- Generic Application Safety Case
- German Accounting Standards Committee
- Goodyear Auto Service Center (various locations)
- Goubet Association Sportive et Culturelle (French: Goubet Sports and Cultural Association; Goubet, France)
- Ground Air Support Command
- Groupe Athlétique et Sportif de Chantilly (French: Athletic and Sporting group Chantilly; Chantilly, France)
- Gene Amplified in Squamous Cell Carcinoma 1
- Get-Away Special Canister
- Gut-Associated Schistosome Circulating Anodic Proteoglycan
- Governments Accountable to Society and Citizens Democracy (music project)
- Guyana Association of Securities Companies and Intermediaries, Inc. (stock exchange)
- Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (est. 1986; Atlanta, GA)
- German, Austrian and Swiss Consortia Organisation
- Ghana Association of Stevedoring Companies (shipping)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2003 GASC/GATF Teacher's Conference is presented by GATF and financed by the Graphic Arts Show Company, Inc.
The Must See 'Ems product and technology program is sponsored by the Graphic Arts Show Company.
The "Must See 'em" program is sponsored by the Graphic Arts Show Company and is one of the most popular overviews of products being demonstrated during the event.
Exhibitors that feature running equipment at Print 09 provide attendees exactly what they want - to see new technology producing real jobs," said Ralph Nappi, president, Graphic Arts Show Company, host of this leading graphic communications trade show.
More info: Graphic Arts Show Company, (703) 264-7200; fax: (703) 620-9187; email: info@gasc.
Delmontagne, president of the Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC(R)), the show's manager.
Nathe was praised for supporting the future success of the printing industry through his work on behalf of NAPL, the Research and Engineering Council of NAPL, the Graphic Arts Show Company, the Rochester Institute of Technology Advisory Board and the Graphic Arts Education & Research Foundation.