The Graphic Arts Information Network (GAIN), which is operated by the Printing Industries of America (PTA), Inc.
What does GAIN stand for?
GAIN stands for Graphic Arts Information Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAIN
We have 82 other meanings of GAIN in our Acronym Attic
- Gippsland Aquaculture Industry Network Inc
- Global Advanced Intelligent Networking (Sprint)
- Global Agricultural Information Network (USDA)
- Global Aid Network (Campus Crusade for Christ)
- Global Airline Inventory Network (Boeing)
- Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition
- Global Analysis Information Network
- Global Auditing Information Network
- Global Automation Information Network
- Government Accountability & Information Network
- Great Ape Information Network (National Institute of Genetics; Japan)
- Greater Avenues for Independence (Welfare to Work Program)
- Greater Avenues to Independence
- Greenwood Aurora Involved Neighbors (Seattle, WA)
- Gallium Indium Phosphide
- GPS Aided Inertial Navigation Reference
- Gender Awareness Information and Networking System (UN)
- Ghana Agricultural Information Network System (est. 1991; Ghana)
- Global Air-Ocean In-Situ System (environmental observation project)
- Global Avian Influenza Network for Surveillance
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a continuing effort to assist and support its members, Printing Industries of America has made state employment posters available on its web portal, the Graphic Arts Information Network (GAIN).
According to Graphic Arts Information Network (GAIN), a recently published study predicted the markets for color laser printing (hardware, media and chemistry revenue at retail) would reach $74 billion by 2005.