Earlier research traced the origin of SHH-subtype medulloblastoma to a subset of cells known as granule neuron precursor cells destined to become part of the cerebellum.
What does GNP stand for?
GNP stands for Granule Neuron Precursor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GNP
We have 76 other meanings of GNP in our Acronym Attic
- Glacier National Park (USA)
- Global Negotiation Project
- Goin Postal
- Gonarezhou National Park (Zimbabwe)
- Good Neighbor Pharmacy (various locations)
- Good Neighbor Program (various organizations)
- Good News Project
- Gorongosa National Park (Mozambique)
- Graduate Nurse Practitioner
- Grand National Party (South Korea)
- Great Network Product
- Greatest Number Principle
- Gross National Parade (Washington, DC annual event)
- Gross National Product (total value of a nation's goods and services)
- Ground 'n Pound (fighting tactic)
- Guanacaste National Park (Belize)
- Guardia Nazionale Padana
- Global Network of People living with HIV/AIDS (HIV-Positive)
- Gerontological Nurse Practitioner, Certified
- Gross National Product Price Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, in the region of the brain known as the cerebellum, Atoh1 is active after birth in the fast-dividing granule neuron precursor (GNPs) cells that eventually stop dividing and become mature granule neurons.