And, surely, if it was about playing time, Stewart probably wouldn't have walked on with the Ducks after a stellar career at Grants Pass High School, knowing what kind of a factor he might have been at a lower-division school.
What does GPHS stand for?
GPHS stands for Grants Pass High School (Grants Pass, Oregon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPHS
We have 10 other meanings of GPHS in our Acronym Attic
- Giant Pigmented Hairy Nevus
- Global Programme on Health Promotion Effectiveness (World Health Organization)
- Global Phase History Register (computer architecture)
- Global Professional of Human Resources
- Glasgow Palestine Human Rights Campaign (UK)
- Griffith Psychological Health Resource Centre (Griffith University, Nathan, Queensland, Australia)
- Galena Park High School (Galena Park, Texas, USA)
- Garden Plain High School (Garden Plain, Kansas)
- Gatlinburg-Pittman High School (Pigeon Forge, TN)
- General-Purpose Heat Source
- Gwynn Park High School (Brandywine, MD)
- Graduate Program in Health Services Administration (Xavier University; Cincinnati, OH)
- Greater Philadelphia Homeschool Science Fair
- Global Phase History Table (computing)
- General Public Health Works Program (New York State Department of Health; New York)
- Gail Pittman, Inc. (Ridgeland, MS)
- Gallons Per Inch
- Gas and Power Investment (Japan)
- Gas Puff Imaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
She graduated from Grants Pass High School in 1943.
He graduated from Grants Pass High School in 1950, from Southern Oregon College of Education in 1952, from the University of Oregon in 1957 and attended the UO Dental School from 1957 to 1961.
Miller will probably line up next to another player from an Oregon high school in tackle Brennan Olander, a graduate of Grants Pass High School.
She graduated from Grants Pass High School and attended Lane Community College, studying to become a dental hygienist.
4 Sheldon's 57-game conference winning streak that dated back nine seasons with a dramatic 42-41 triple-overtime victory over the Irish on Friday night in Southwest Conference football at Grants Pass High School.
8 Grants Pass Friday night at Grants Pass High School.
Weigh-ins for the district meet at Grants Pass High School start at 11 a.