The Company is currently working with its auditor, Grant Thornton Hong Kong, to restate consolidated financial statements for the periods and quarters ended June 30 and March 31, 2006 and December 31, 2005.
What does GTHK stand for?
GTHK stands for Grant Thornton Hong Kong
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Galveston and Texas History Center (manuscript repository)
- Gateway Treasure Hunters Club (metal detecting club; Wareham, MA)
- Go to Hell Carolina (Duke University)
- Golden Triangle Homebrew Club (Texas)
- Grand Traverse Hiking Club (Michigan)
- Greater Toledo Housing Coalition (Ohio)
- Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center (Atlanta, GA)
- Golden Triangle Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Port Arthur, TX; est. 1999)
- Greater Tulsa Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Tulsa, OK)
- Grand Traverse Heart Institute
- Global Tech Holdings Ltd. (stock symbol)
- Greater Toronto Hockey League
- Get the Hell Off
- Grand Touring Handling Option (Australian Ford Falcon)
- Get The Hell Outta Here
- Go to Hell Ole Miss (sports chant)
- Get The Heck Out Of Dodge
- Generalized Tomlinson-Harashima Precoding
- Guide to House Purchase in Scotland (UK)
- Generalized Thyroid Hormone Resistance (human syndrome)
Samples in periodicals archive:
participants return to China to be considered for a position with Grant Thornton Hong Kong or its affiliated firms.