The team has expertise in Grant Anticipation Revenue Vehicle bonds, grant anticipation notes, and State Infrastructure Bank capitalization; credit instruments such as Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act funding; and tax incentives such as private activity bonds and tax-oriented leasing.
What does GAN stand for?
GAN stands for Grant Anticipation Note
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GAN
We have 46 other meanings of GAN in our Acronym Attic
- Generating and Analyzing Networks
- Generic Access Network (wireless communications)
- Giant Axonal Neuropathy
- Global Area Network
- Good As New
- Gosatomnadzor (Soviet NRC)
- Government Action Network (Amnesty International USA)
- Government Affairs News (various organizations)
- Gran Acuerdo Nacional (Spanish: Great National Agreement; Australia; politics)
- Grant Adjustment Notice (various organizations)
- Grazingland Animal Nutrition
- Grids and Advanced Networks (workshop)
- Groupe des Assurances Nationales (French: National Insurance Group)
- Georgia Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Glass Association of North America
- Global Anti-Nuclear Alliance
- Gonjaland Association of North America
- Gran Alianza Nacional (Guatemalan polical organization)
- Green Acres Neighborhood Association (various locations)
- Glen View Alliance-Neighbors Achieving Success (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intended to streamline and modernize municipal finance, the Revised Municipal Finance Act (Act 34) authorizes the use of several new types of securities, including bond anticipation notes (BANs), grant anticipation notes (GANs), and limited tax general obligation bonds.
Financing and construction cash required for the approximately $12 billion Central Artery/Ted Williams Tunnel project loom large; costs are being met from federal aid, commonwealth bonding, federal grant anticipation notes (expected to reach $1.
ADOT has an administrative covenant to deposit all federal aid into the Grant Anticipation Note Fund if projected coverage is insufficient.
In addition, Fitch affirms its 'AA-' rating on the approximately $373 million in outstanding grant anticipation notes (GANs) issued in 2007 and 2009.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings affirms the 'AA+' rating on approximately $667 million of outstanding Commonwealth of Massachusetts (the commonwealth) senior lien refunding grant anticipation notes (GANs), series 2003A and 2010A.
Arizona Department of Transportation's (ADOT) covenant to deposit all federal aid into the Grant Anticipation Note Fund if projected coverage is insufficient.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA-' rating to approximately $250 million North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) grant anticipation notes (GANs), series 2009.