Most recently, he was sales manager for Shooting Sports Retailer magazine with Grand View Media Group.
What does GVMG stand for?
GVMG stands for Grand View Media Group (Birmingham, AL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GVMG
- Greater Victoria Minor Baseball Association (Canada)
- GotVoice Message Center
- Grand Valley Metropolitan Council (governmental unit alliance; Grand Rapids, MI)
- Greater Vancouver Motorcycle Club (Langley, British Columbia, Canada)
- Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation (India)
- Generalised Vector Meson Dominance (physics model)
- Golden Valley Microwave Foods (Edina, MN)
- Grama Vidiyal Micro Finance Limited (India)
- Global Village Media Group (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla (movie)
- German Village Music Haus (Columbus, OH)
- Golden Valley Memorial Hospital (Clinton, MO)
- Greater Vancouver Mental Health Services
- generalized variable-moment-of-inertia
- Gildenhuys Van der Merwe Inc.
- Global Vegetation Moisture Index
- Global Vulnerability Management Initiative
- Gravimetric Vegetation Water Index
- Gruppo Volo Motore Lugano (Italian: History of Flight Engine Group in Lugano)
- Grand View Medical Practices (Sky View Medical Center, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/ -- a leading provider of vertical search services for publishers, today announced that it has signed contracts with Newport Communications Group and Grand View Media Group to develop and host specialized vertical search solutions.
Grand View Media Group (Birmingham, AL), a division of EBSCO Industries, has acquired all the assets of NTP (National Trade Publications) Media (Latham, NY) from founders and principal stockholders Susan and Humphrey Tyler.
Grand View Media Group (GVMG; Birmingham, AL), a division of EBSCO Industries, has acquired Flow Control magazine and FlowControlNetwork.
Kingston will be based in Pearl River, NY and will be managing significant accounts including BNP Media, Putman Media, Briefings Media Group, Grand View Media Group and more.
Grand View Media Group (GVMG: Birmingham, AL), a division of EBSCO Industries, has entered into the b2b publishing industry with the acquisition of Processing magazine from Putman Media (Chicago, IL).