Gruber, 32, joins Federal Signal from Grand Vehicle Works Holdings LLC (GVW), based in Highland Park, Illinois, where he assisted the chairman with significant strategic activities and business transactions.
What does GVW stand for?
GVW stands for Grand Vehicle Works (investment company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GVW
We have 1 other meaning of GVW in our Acronym Attic
- Goat Visna Virus
- Georgia Vietnam Veterans Alliance
- Greater Victoria Velodrome Association (biking; Canada)
- Grace Valley Volleyball Club (Davis, CA)
- Greater Vancouver Venture Centre (Canada)
- Generalized Vector Variational Inequality (mapping equation)
- Generalized Van Vleck Perturbation Theory
- Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust (UK)
- Global Video Wire (Associated Press Television News)
- Goulburn Valley Water (water management authority; Australia)
- Greater Vernon Water (Regional District of North Okanagan; British Columbia, Canada)
- Gross Vehicle Weight
- Greater Vancouver Water District (Canada)
- Global VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) Working Group
- Greater Vancouver Woodturners Guild (Canada)
- Great Valley Writing Project (California)
- Guam Visa Waiver Program (international travel)
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Gross Vehicle Weight Ratio
- Glen Valley Watersheds Society (ecological organization; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The county also is celebrating the arrival of Workhorse Custom Chassis and Autocar LLC in Hagerstown, both operating under the umbrella of Grand Vehicle Works Holdings Corp.
Autocar LLC was formed in July 2001 when parent company Grand Vehicle Works Corp.
Autocar is a subsidiary of Highland Park, Illinois-based Grand Vehicle Works Holdings LLC (GVW), which also owns and operates Union City Body Company.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- Dana Corporation's Commercial Vehicle Systems Division today announced that it has been selected as the standard and preferred axle and brake supplier for Workhorse Custom Chassis LLC, a subsidiary of Grand Vehicle Works Holdings Corporation.
Because he can communicate effectively with the people who buy trucks and the people who make them, he'll ensure that Autocar delivers solutions for its customers," said Andrew Taitz, chairman of Grand Vehicle Works Holdings LLC (GVW), Autocar's parent company.
Autocar, LLC was formed in July 2001, when parent company Grand Vehicle Works Holdings, LLC purchased the Autocar name and the Xpeditor truck line from Volvo Trucks North America, Inc.
Business Editors STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 26, 2001 Volvo Trucks North America has agreed to sell its Xpeditor(R) low-cab-over- engine (LCOE) truck product line to Grand Vehicle Works Holdings, LLC.