What does GT1 stand for?
GT1 stands for Grand Touring 1 (Sports Car Club of America)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GT1
- Guyana Telephone and Telegraph
- Game Theoretic Approach Based on Delay Criticality
- Georgia Tech Internetwork Topology Model
- Gas Turbine - Modular Helium Reactor
- Game Theoretic Approach Based on Noise Criticality
- Generalized Theory of Perfectly Matched Layers
- Graph Transformation for Verification and Concurrency (workshop)
- Graph Transformation and Visual Modeling Techniques (workshop)
- Glucose Transporter 1
- Glycogenosis Type 1 (glucose)