100th celebration Sponsors and Exhibitors Exhibitors Lexington Medical Center Piedmont Medical Center The Auxiliary of Gideons International MUSC College of Nursing Grand Strand Regional Medical Center Waverly Glen Systems TellThem
What does GSRMC stand for?
GSRMC stands for Grand Strand Regional Medical Center (Myrtle Beach, SC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSRMC
- Global Surplus Recycling Mechanism (finance)
- Gopher State Railroad Museum (New Prague, MN)
- Governments of Canada Strategic Reference Model
- Grand Strand Regional Medical (Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Gullett Sanford Robinson & Martin (Nashville, TN)
- Guy Skinner and Richard Morgans (UK financial consulting firm)
- Golden State Risk Management Authority
- Great Southern Region Marketing Association (est. 2001; Australia)
- Garden State Region Mustang Club (New Jersey)
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Global Strain Rate Map Project (State University of New York)
- Global Service Relation Number
- Golden State Rewards Network (horseracing; California)
- German Shepherd Rescue of Northern California
- German Shepherd Rescue of New England, Inc. (Wayland, MA)
- German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County (California)
- General Support Repair Program
- Geographic Search and Referencing Platform (MetaCarta, Inc.)
- Gigabit Switch Redundancy Protocol
- Global Road Safety Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Grand Strand Regional Medical Center services Horry County's 196,629 residents (according to 2000 Census), plus Georgetown County, Marion County, Barnwell County, portions of North Carolina and visitors from other states and countries.
Grand Strand Regional Medical Center * Myrtle Beach, SC 64.