Grand River Dam Authority, Grand River Coal Fired Complex in Mayes County, OK (722 lbs.
What does GRDA stand for?
GRDA stands for Grand River Dam Authority
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of GRDA
We have 1 other meaning of GRDA in our Acronym Attic
- Grenada (ISO Country code)
- Grilles, Registers & Diffusers (HVAC)
- Ground Resolved Distance
- Group Rotate Declustering
- Groups Related to Diagnosis (healthcare)
- Gulf Region Division (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Genomic Representational Difference Analysis
- Geothermal Resources Development Account (est. 1980; California Energy Commission)
- Goldsboro Raleigh District Assembly (Goldsboro, NC)
- Game Review Database
- Grid Resource DataBase
- Guyana Rice Development Board
- Glucocorticoid Receptor DNA-Binding Domain
- Galway Rural Development Company (County Galway, Ireland)
- Geological Research and Development Centre (Indonesia)
- Global Runoff Data Center
- Global Runoff Data Centre
- Grains Research and Development Corporation
- Greater Rochester Diversity Council (Rochester, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An agreement was announced by Google regarding purchase of electricity from a Grand River Dam Authority wind farm under construction.
We greatly appreciate the leadership of MidAmerica Industrial Park in bringing together representatives of the Grand River Dam Authority, Northeast Technology Centers and the Oklahoma Dept.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to the following issues for the Grand River Dam Authority (GRDA): --$525.
5 million and will operate the plant on behalf of its co-owners, the Grand River Dam Authority (acquiring a 36 percent stake) and the Oklahoma Municipal Power Authority (13 percent).
Grand River Dam Authority (GRDA) (Vinita, Oklahoma) is conducting a study to determine the best strategy to provide 500 to 600 megawatts of baseload generation to meet future demands.
5 million and will operate the plant on behalf of its co-owners, the Grand River Dam Authority (GRDA) and the Oklahoma Municipal Power Authority (OMPA).
OG&E, in turn, has signed a definitive agreement with the Grand River Dam Authority ("GRDA") and the Oklahoma Power Municipal Authority ("OMPA") to immediately sell-down partial stakes in Redbud upon closing its transaction with Kelson.