But the small parking lot built on-site by the Grand River Conservation Authority for the rail trail was now almost always occupied by people and groups accessing the river, she said.
What does GRCA stand for?
GRCA stands for Grand River Conservation Authority (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GRCA
We have 24 other meanings of GRCA in our Acronym Attic
- Grupo Radio Centro (Spanish: Radio Center Group; Mexico)
- Guest Registration Card (hotel industry)
- Gulf Region Central (District, USACE)
- Gulf Research Center (Dubai, UAE)
- John H. Glenn Research Center (NASA; formerly Lewis Research Center, Cleveland, Ohio)
- Ganaraska Region Conservation Authority
- Golden Retriever Club of Alberta (Canada)
- Golden Retriever Club of America
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Auditor (certification)
- Grand Canyon National Park (US National Park Service)
- Ground Reference Coverage Area
- Global Retail and Commercial Banking
- Golden Retriever Club of British Columbia (Canada)
- Genesee Regional Chamber of Commerce (Michigan)
- Glen Ridge Country Club (Glen Ridge, NJ)
- Gloucestershire Rural Community Council
- Grand Rapids Camera Club (Michigan)
- Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce
- Grand Rapids Community College (Michigan)
- Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce (Reston, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the 1998-99 drought in southern Ontario, the Grand River Conservation Authority (GRCA) expanded its already extensive campaign to inform the public of the importance of the river in supplying water, assimilating wastewater, maintaining natural habitat and providing recreation opportunities - and the role that water regulation (dam/reservoir operations) serves in maintaining adequate flow in the river (Boyd and Smith 1999, Koshida et a
suggested that the volunteer members of the Brant Resource Stewardship Network may be able to work with the Grand River Conservation Authority to continue the important work they are doing.
She also questioned the long-term impact of Grand River Conservation Authority initiatives to reduce water consumption, changes to the county's design criteria for household water usage, and continued growth and development in the community.
This paper traces the development of flood management in the Grand River Basin beginning with the establishment of the Grand River Commission in 1938 and its successor, the Grand River Conservation Authority in 1946.
Recent rains may have helped lawns and gardens, but they did not do much for river flows and reservoir levels in the Grand River watershed, says the Grand River Conservation Authority.
The Grand River Conservation Authority will have the lead role in managing the Grand River relative to its heritage designation (Mitchell and Shrubsole, 1992).
The Grand River Conservation Authority (GRCA) reminds visitors to the conservation area that swimming in natural waters can be risky.