Scotland's Dario Franchitti won the IndyCar Series Grand Prix of Long Beach, beating Australian Will Power by more than three seconds.
What does GPLB stand for?
GPLB stands for Grand Prix of Long Beach (Long Beach, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Guilderland Public Library (New York)
- Guinea Pig Pancreatic-Lipase-Related Protein 2
- General Public License 3
- Galion Public Library Association
- Gateshead Private Landlords' Association (UK)
- Government Property Lawyers Agency (UK)
- Greater Philadelphia Locksmiths Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Guinea Pig Left Atrium (animal anatomy)
- Guinea Pig Leucocyte Antigen (immunology)
- Green Party of Los Angeles County
- Glycine Propionyl L Carnitine (vitamin supplement)
- Greater Pittsburgh Literacy Council
- Government Policy Life Cycle System (South Korea)
- Galva Public Library District (Gala, IL)
- Glenside Public Library District (Glendale Heights, IL)
- Government Property Lost or Damaged
- General Properties of Low-Dimensional Structures
- Grand Prix Legends Editors Association (computer simulation organization)
- Government Property Lease Excise Tax (Arizona)
- General Practice Leaders' Forum (health care; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harbor Distributing, Heineken USA, and The Grand Prix Association of Long Beach Encourage Responsible Consumption During the 2009 Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach Event.
Byline: Daily News LONG BEACH - Ron Fellows spent the last two-thirds of Sundays Speed World Challenge GT Championship at the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach chasing Mike McCann.
The Grand Prix Association of Long Beach is pleased to announce that Bridgestone will continue as the Official Tire Sponsor of the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach for the next three years -- an agreement that will see the tire company maintain that role for 14 consecutive years.
Saturday, featured a completely battered left side, from tire to tire, after the Canadian slid hard into turn 11 on his ninth qualifying lap Saturday for today's Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach.
Grand Prix"), has entered into an asset purchase agreement to sell its Grand Prix of Long Beach event for $15 million in cash to Aquarium Asset Management, LLC, an affiliate of Champ Car World Series, LLC.
The Grand Prix Association of Long Beach, LLC owns and operates the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach.
Byline: Bob Keisser Staff Writer LONG BEACH - Jimmy Vasser has been around Champ Car racing long enough to understand the concepts of quality and quantity, and he looks at the 32nd Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach Sunday as a clear victory for quality.