CYCLING: Scot Ross Edgar was top performer in a four-man Great Britain team at the Grand Prix des Nations in Bordeaux, taking fourth place in the flying lap with a time of 12.
What does GPDN stand for?
GPDN stands for Grand Prix Des Nations (French: Grand Prix of the Nations; bicycle race)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPDN
- Grid Portal Development Kit
- General-Purpose Data Link (control protocol)
- Graphical Page Description Language (telecommunications)
- Gaussian Plume Dispersion Model
- Gaussian Process Dynamical Model
- General Practice Data Model
- Generalized Particle Dynamics Model (software cybernetics)
- Global Program Development Manager (various organizations)
- Group Practice Diabetes Management (clinical study; Canada)
- Gibraltar Point Day Nursery (est. 1982; Canada)
- Group Decision and Negotiation
- General Permitted Development Order
- Groupe Princes d'Ovalie (French rugby team)
- Generalized Phonon Density of States
- Gross Population Density of States
- Gambia Party for Democracy and Progress (African political party)
- General Pickup and Delivery Problem (transportation logistics)
- Generic Policy Development Process (New Zealand)
- Global Policy Development Process (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers)
- Green Productivity Demonstration Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
BELGIAN Marc Streel and Italian cyclists Fulvio Frigo and Giacomo Cariulo have been booted out of the Grand Prix des Nations event in western France and the Tour of Latium in Italy for failing blood tests.
BRITISH cycling ace Chris Boardman completely outclassed a star-studded field to comfortably win the Grand Prix des Nations yesterday.