The tribute to the 'Allo 'Allo star comes from the Grand Order of Lady Ratlings.
What does GOLR stand for?
GOLR stands for Grand Order of Lady Ratlings (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOLR
- alGOl in LOGic (programming language, University of Toronto)
- General Officer's Letter of Reprimand (US Army)
- General Office Line of Sight
- Glucose Oxidase Lactoperoxidase (iodination method)
- Government Open License Program (software)
- Grupo de Lasers e Plasmas
- Generating Optimal Linear PLS (Partial Least Squares) Estimations
- Golden Oldies Lyrics Quiz
- Gateway of Last Resort (routing)
- Golem of Living Rock
- Glendale Outdoor Leadership School (Glendale, SC)
- Global Opinion Leader Summit (gastroenterology)
- God Our Lord and Savior
- General Obligation Limited Tax Bonds
- Greater Orlando Linux User Group (Florida)
- Group of Linux Users, Memphis (Memphis, TN)
- Gambling Online Magazine
- Garden of Memories (death)
- Gay Oriental Male
- General of Marines
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of Silvera's best friend, Linda Regan, who is Brian Murphy's wife, said: 'She was one of the most generous, wonderful friends and a great Lady Ratling,' in reference to her work for the Grand Order of Lady Ratlings, a charity run by women in showbusiness.