With parliamentary polls just six months away, the ruling conservative Grand National Party (GNP (DP) have thrown all their resources into the battle to lead the city of 10.
What does GNP stand for?
GNP stands for Grand National Party (South Korea)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GNP
We have 76 other meanings of GNP in our Acronym Attic
- Gerontological Nurse Practitioner
- Glacier National Park (USA)
- Global Negotiation Project
- Goin Postal
- Gonarezhou National Park (Zimbabwe)
- Good Neighbor Pharmacy (various locations)
- Good Neighbor Program (various organizations)
- Good News Project
- Gorongosa National Park (Mozambique)
- Graduate Nurse Practitioner
- Granule Neuron Precursor
- Great Network Product
- Greatest Number Principle
- Gross National Parade (Washington, DC annual event)
- Gross National Product (total value of a nation's goods and services)
- Ground 'n Pound (fighting tactic)
- Guanacaste National Park (Belize)
- Guardia Nazionale Padana
- Global Network of People living with HIV/AIDS (HIV-Positive)
- Gerontological Nurse Practitioner, Certified
Samples in periodicals archive:
The country's majority Grand National Party is predicting that the FTA will be ratified.
The North's request was delivered through a senior member of the South's ruling Grand National Party last December, Dong-A Ilbo newspaper reported, quoting sources familiar with Pyongyang.
South Korea's chief nuclear envoy Wi Sung-Lac told lawmakers that the US envoy had raised concerns about the enrichment programme at talks with North Korean officials, a Grand National Party (GNP) official told AFP.
The main opposition Democratic Party has said it would oppose the troop deployment, but the ruling Grand National Party has a large majority in parliament.
The ruling Grand National Party holds a majority of 167 seats in the 299-member National Assembly, while the main opposition Democratic Party has 83 Muscat Press and Publishing House SAOC 2009 Provided by Syndigate.
MPs from the ruling Grand National Party seized the speaker's podium in a bid to pass the bills they wanted, while their opponents blocked the chamber's doors with furniture to keep rivals out.
The scuffle followed a breakdown in talks between the Democratic party and the ruling Grand National party on Friday.