Yamaha has signed Chad Wienen and Thomas Brown to race the AMA ATV MX pro class, Dustin Nelson to compete in the Yamaha QuadX Series and World Off-Road Championship Series (WORCS), and Walker Fowler to represent Yamaha in the Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) XC-1 Pro Class.
What does GNCC stand for?
GNCC stands for Grand National Cross Country (motorcycle races)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GNCC
We have 16 other meanings of GNCC in our Acronym Attic
- Greg Norman Collection (golf)
- Groupement National Carpe (French: National Carpe Group; fishing association)
- Guidance and Navigation Computer
- Guidance, Navigation, and Control
- Gram-Negative Core Antigens
- Global New Car Assessment Programme (UK)
- Guyana National Cooperative Bank
- Georgian National Communications Committee (broadcast regulations)
- Global Network Control Center (various locations)
- GMF Network Control Center
- Grand National Curling Club
- Greater Nanaimo Chamber of Commerce (British Columbia, Canada)
- Guidance, Navigation and Control Center
- Guidance, Navigation and Control Controller
- Greek National Committee for Combating Desertification (United Nations)
- Gauteng North Chamber of Commerce and Industry (South Africa)
- Ghana National Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Generalised Non-Convulsive Discharges (neuroscience)
- Grenada National Council of the Disabled
- Greater Northwest Chicago Development Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yamaha's Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) team will again be led by ATV racing legend Bill Ballance as team owner and manager of Ballance Racing.
CAPTION(S): USA: Tony Cole of Marton, MIddlesbrough and son Phil, a competitor in the American Grand National Cross Country Quad race at Union, South Carolina; CUBA: Sheila Dring, of Ormesby, pictured with her Get A Better Life T-shirt while in the Caribbean for her son's wedding
Mullins excelled in the 10-round series, winning six rounds, while also competing in the AMA-sanctioned Can-Am Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) Series, where he finished second in overall points to Josh Strang.
Team Suzuki -- from twenty-year veteran Rodney Smith, a consistent standout in the AMA Grand National Cross Country Series, to Travis Pastrana, the newest and (at 16) the youngest member of the team who last year earned a gold medal in the Summer X-Games Freestyle Motocross category -- has the skill, ability and experience required to win in this highly competitive sport category.
Returning to defend Yamaha's 2009 Manufacturer's Cup in the Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) series are Bill Ballance, Traci Cecco, Brandon Sommers, Taylor Kiser and Walker Fowler.
Yamaha Factory ATV Racing: Yamaha's ATV race team is comprised of record-holding and nine-time Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) champion Bill Ballance, who is considered widely as the best ATV racer of all time.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- Yamaha Factory ATV Racer and Smiths Grove, Kentucky native Bill Ballance secured his record-breaking ninth consecutive Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) ATV XC1 Pro championship aboard his Yamaha YFZ450 in St.