Colonel Tim Bush of North Dakota's Grand Forks Air Force Base has been removed from his role as commander 319th Air Base Wing, said Air Mobility Command spokesman Major Mike Andrews on Wednesday.
What does GFAFB stand for?
GFAFB stands for Grand Forks Air Force Base (North Dakota)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Gatlinburg Fine Arts Festival (Tennessee)
- General Full Accrual Fund
- Georgia First Amendment Foundation
- German Federal Armed Forces
- Get Fit Avoid Falls (UK)
- Graduate Foreign Affairs Fellowship
- Great Falls Advertising Federation
- Great Flangled Axle Flap
- Greater Frederick Advertising Federation (Maryland)
- Guatemalan Forensic Anthropology Foundation
- Great Falls Amateur Hockey Association (Virginia)
- Grain & Feed Association of Illinois (Springfield, IL)
- Gruppe für Angewandte Informatik (group for practical informatics)
- Go Fly A Kite
- Grid File Access Library
- Global Facilities Asset Management (software)
- Go Forth and Multiply (politely telling someone to go away)
- General Framework Agreement for Peace
- Glia Fiber Acid Protein
- Glia Fibrillary-Associated Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
In June of 2011, Kelly Janke, the Sheriff of Nelson County in eastern North Dakota, called in a Predator drone from the Grand Forks Air Force Base to assist in an operation against a family embroiled in a dispute over stray cows.
In anticipation of that day, L-3 Link Simulation & Training and the University of North Dakota in June are opening an unmanned aerial systems training center at Grand Forks Air Force Base, N.
Maj Ayres is the Comptroller of the 319th Comptroller Squadron at Grand Forks Air Force Base, North Dakota and a member of the ASMC Dakota Lights chapter.
General Hydrogen noted that vehicle demonstration activities under the project will be conducted at Grand Forks Air Force Base in North Dakota.
Vicki Jay Lokken, DAFC Community Readiness Consultant Family Support Center Grand Forks Air Force Base, North Dakota The Commentary article by Ms.
North Dakota officials announced a five-year deal to relocate the jet from Edwards Air Force Base to Grand Forks Air Force Base, where it will be operated by a research consortium led by the University of North Dakota.
He called various neighboring jails and the Grand Forks Air Force Base, but no one could accommodate all of the inmates.