So the sleam-powered engines of the Grand Canyon Railway now run on clean-burning, 100-percent-recycled vegetable oil.
What does GCR stand for?
GCR stands for Grand Canyon Railway
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCR
We have 117 other meanings of GCR in our Acronym Attic
- Global Confidence Region
- Global Corruption Report
- Global Currency Reset
- Glucocorticoid Receptor (molecular biology)
- Godvicienne Carreleurs Réunis (French flooring company)
- Good Charamel Records (record label)
- Good Conduct Ribbon (military award)
- Graduate Common Room (Christ Church; UK)
- Graduate Council Representative (various schools)
- Grand Calumet River
- Grand Circuit du Roussillon (French: Grand Tour of Roussillon; Roussillon, France)
- Gravity Condensate Return
- Gray Component Replacement (printing inks)
- Great Canadian Rebates (Canada)
- Great Central Railway (UK)
- Greater China Region
- Greedy Column Re-Routing
- Gregory C. Rigamer & Associates, Inc (New Orleans, LA)
- Gripo Colaboradores de Revisión (Spanish)
- Ground Controlled Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
We stayed in Williams, Arizona, at the comfy Grand Canyon Railway Hotel, before catching the train to the edge, a stress-free way for families to travel with a cowboy show on board.
We had stayed a night at the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel in the town before travelling on to the canyon the following day by train.
Piet, who lives outside Amsterdam, and his wife and two college-age sons were seated next to us on the Grand Canyon Railway.
Another great ride awaits on the vintage steam and diesel locomotives operated by the Grand Canyon Railway (Grand Canyon Railway Depot, 233 N.
8 million annually to operate its traffic reduction measures, which do not include a high-speed railway system proposed by tour line Grand Canyon Railway in late 2003.
For more on the Grand Canyon Railway check out www.
To begin with, you can arrive by train, riding the Grand Canyon Railway up from Williams, Ariz.