Wallenda says he's in negotiation with two American Indian tribes whose reservations border the Grand Canyon National Park.
What does GRCA stand for?
GRCA stands for Grand Canyon National Park (US National Park Service)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GRCA
We have 24 other meanings of GRCA in our Acronym Attic
- Group Representation Constituency (Singapore)
- Group Rooms Coordinator
- Grupo Radio Centro (Spanish: Radio Center Group; Mexico)
- Guest Registration Card (hotel industry)
- Gulf Region Central (District, USACE)
- Gulf Research Center (Dubai, UAE)
- John H. Glenn Research Center (NASA; formerly Lewis Research Center, Cleveland, Ohio)
- Ganaraska Region Conservation Authority
- Golden Retriever Club of Alberta (Canada)
- Golden Retriever Club of America
- Grand River Conservation Authority (Canada)
- Ground Reference Coverage Area
- Global Retail and Commercial Banking
- Golden Retriever Club of British Columbia (Canada)
- Genesee Regional Chamber of Commerce (Michigan)
- Glen Ridge Country Club (Glen Ridge, NJ)
- Gloucestershire Rural Community Council
- Grand Rapids Camera Club (Michigan)
- Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce
- Grand Rapids Community College (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
cremnophylax), occurs only in Grand Canyon National Park, where it is known from three locations along the South Rim.
Hiking Grand Canyon National Park Ron Adkison Falcon Press c/o Globe Pequot Press 246 Goose Lane, Suite 200, Guilford, CT 06437 9780762760602, $18.
Grand Canyon National Park Endy Yanagihara & Jennifer Denniston Lonely Planet Publications 150 Linden Street, Oakland CA 94607 9781741044836, $19.
Grand Canyon national park superintendent Steve Martin said he was given just one day in mid-February to submit comments on the plan.
has been selected to provide hospitality services on the North Rim of Grand Canyon National Park.
Twenty-five million people visit the park unit each year, more than Yellowstone, Yosemite, and Grand Canyon National Parks combined.
Byline: -- Valerie Kuklenski Several years ago, Tony Rizzi of Altadena was visiting Grand Canyon National Park and watched as parents grouped their children by the entrance sign for a family photo.