Grand Banks Energy Corporation - Masters Energy Inc.
What does GBE stand for?
GBE stands for Grand Banks Energy (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GBE
We have 45 other meanings of GBE in our Acronym Attic
- Gesundheitsberichterstattung des Bundes (German: Federal Health Monitoring System)
- Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3z-1998)
- Ginkgo Biloba Extrakt
- Global Betting Exchange (online sports betting exchange, Dublin, Ireland)
- Global Business Environment
- Global Business Executive
- Glycine Betaine (molecular solvent)
- Government Business Enterprise (Australia)
- Governor of the Bank of England (UK)
- Grand Cross of the British Empire (Knight or Dame)
- Green Building Engineer (certification)
- Ground Based Element (Army National Missile Defense)
- Groupes Bibliques d'Entreprises (French: Biblical Business Groups)
- Georgia Business Education Association
- Global Business & Economics Anthology (Business & Economics Society International)
- Green Bay Education Association (Green Bay, WI)
- Gresham-Barlow Education Association (Oregon)
- Guide de Bonne Exécution des Analyses (French: Guide of Good Running Analysis)
- Greater Boston Employer Advisory Board (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
50%), Grand Banks Energy Corporation (30%) and DeJour Energy (Alberta) Ltd.