Cafe Dada 57 Seventh Avenue (at the corner of Lincoln Place) Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11217 718-622-2800 Subways: 2 or 3 to Grand Army Plaza B or Q to Seventh Avenue F or G to Seventh Avenue (9th Street) R to Union Street, plus a bit of a walk.
What does GAP stand for?
GAP stands for Grand Army Plaza (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GAP
We have 528 other meanings of GAP in our Acronym Attic
- Google Adwords Professional (certification)
- Government Accountability Program
- Government Accountability Project
- Government Action Plan (Australia)
- Graduate and Professional (various organizations)
- Graduate Application Process
- Graduate Approved Program (various schools)
- Graduate Assistance Program
- Graffiti Abatement Program (various locations)
- Graffiti Art Programming (Canada)
- Grant Awards Program (various organizations)
- Graphic and Product Design (Germany)
- Great Allegheny Passage (biking and hiking trail)
- Great American Products (est. 1971)
- Great Ape Project (Seattle, WA)
- Greater Angkor Project (Cambodia)
- Greater Asia Pacific (health and beauty products)
- Greek American Princess
- Greyhounds as Pets (various locations)
- Gridded Airfield Photograph
Samples in periodicals archive:
Located at 910 Union Street between 8th Avenue and Grand Army Plaza, Park Union was originally built in 1914 and has been transformed into 15 condominium residences.
9 metres) along the west side of Grand Army Plaza, after which it was named, and extends beside Central Park South in the borough of Manhattan.
You'll see three or four kids, 13 or 14 years old, and they're all gathered around a computer giggling," the New York Post quoted a regular at Brooklyn's central library at Grand Army Plaza as saying.
Wearing giant bagel costumes, the activists, members of the non-profit group Housing Works AIDS , chained themselves together and blocked traffic at Grand Army Plaza.
Pamela Newkirk reads from her new book: Letters from Black America at The Brooklyn Public Library, 10 Grand Army Plaza.
If the crowds get too much, ring in the New Year in Brooklyn at the impressive Grand Army Plaza Fireworks display.
She owns a long, light corner apartment in a six-storey brownstone building, located just moments from the Grand Army Plaza subway stop.