Gran Turismo 2 from last year would draw the same car with only 400 polygons.
What does GT2 stand for?
GT2 stands for Gran Turismo 2 (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Game Theoretic Approach Based on Delay Criticality
- Georgia Tech Internetwork Topology Model
- Gas Turbine - Modular Helium Reactor
- Game Theoretic Approach Based on Noise Criticality
- Generalized Theory of Perfectly Matched Layers
- Graph Transformation for Verification and Concurrency (workshop)
- Graph Transformation and Visual Modeling Techniques (workshop)
- Glucose Transporter 1
- Glycogenosis Type 1 (glucose)
- Grand Touring 1 (Sports Car Club of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Courtesy of Gran Turismo 2 - the Real Driving Simulator, one winner plus a friend will be flying out to California on May 17 for a week of sun, sand an stock car action.
Gran Turismo 2 is the most comprehensive driving simulator and best-selling PlayStation game ever.
Building upon the winning formula that made the original product a huge success, Gran Turismo 2 is being developed and produced by the creators of Gran Turismo, Polyphony Digital (a satellite company of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20000121/SONYPLAY Featuring cutting-edge graphics and unmatched auto racing realism that has attracted fans around the globe, Gran Turismo 2 racers are challenged to choose from more than 500 world-class automobiles and tackle more than 20 incredibly detailed courses, including street racing and rally racing.