Fact File - GO LOWER GO LOWER is supported by weight loss experts Dr John Briffa and Professor Iain Broome, consultant in clinical biochemistry and metabolic medicine, Grampian University Hospitals Trust, principal investigator and counterweight project.
What does GUHT stand for?
GUHT stands for Grampian University Hospitals Trust (Scotland, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GUHT in our Acronym Attic
- General Unary Hypotheses Automaton
- Glasgow University Hockey Club (UK)
- Growing Up Healthy Downtown (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Georgia Uniform Healthcare Practitioner Credentialing Application Form (Georgia)
- Georgetown University Health Policy Institute
- Grant Union High School (John Day, OR)
- Grown-up Health Store (online pharmacy)
- Gallaudet University Hearing and Speech Center (Washington, DC)
- Glendale Union High School District (Glendale, AZ)
- Grossmont Union High School District (La Mesa, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the Department of Otolaryngology, Grampian University Hospitals Trust, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, Aberdeen, U.
But last week, Albert said Grampian University Hospitals trust told him priority is being given to people with cancers and tumours.
It was followed by Lothian University Hospitals Trust, where 3514 were cancelled, and Grampian University Hospitals Trust, which axed 3257.
Grampian University Hospitals Trust boss, Alec Cummings, has also apologised for "shortcomings" in her care.
Now she is set to sue Grampian University Hospitals Trust chiefs.
Grampian University Hospitals Trust admitted the controversial move will see patients turned away and operations cancelled.
Grampian University Hospitals Trust put the mix-up down to human error and ruled proper procedures were in place.