Stuart, of Cove, Aberdeen, was in the passenger seat as it slammed into a fence on a track at the Grampian Transport Museum.
What does GTM stand for?
GTM stands for Grampian Transport Museum (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GTM
We have 84 other meanings of GTM in our Acronym Attic
- Global Traffic Meeting
- Global Transportation Management (US DoD)
- Global Travel Management
- Go to Meeting (cyberspace meeting)
- Good to Me
- Google Tag Manager (software)
- GoToMeeting (software; Citrix Online, LLC)
- Government Task Manager
- Government Technical Monitor
- Gran Telescopio Milimetrico (Spanish: Large Millimeter Telescope; US and Mexico)
- Grands Travaux de Marseille (French public works company; Marseille, France)
- Gratuitous Touching Moment
- Great Tibetan Marathon (India)
- Green Travel Market (EU online tourism service)
- Grid Topology Model
- Grinning to Myself
- Gross Tons Per Mile (railroad)
- Gross Trading Margin
- Gross Trailer Mass (Australia, total legal weight of loaded trailer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Owners will get together at Castle Combe in Wiltshire on June 6, the Grampian Transport Museum at Alford, Aberdeenshire on August 30, the Ace Caf in London on September 5 and Brooklands Museum in Surrey on September 26.
Fans are getting together at Castle Combe, Wiltshire (6 June), Grampian Transport Museum, Alford, Aberdeenshire (30 August), Ace Caf in London (5 September) and Brooklands Museum, Surrey (26 September).
After the marathon, the company said the GH2OST will be permanently displayed at the Grampian Transport Museum in Aberdeenshire.
Earlier this year, the car won the Best Renewable Energy Vehicle award in the Shell Eco-Marathon Challenge at the Grampian Transport Museum in Scotland.
The unusual 1924 Durant, which has been kept at his stately home in Balbithan in Kintore, is now undergoing a complete restoration by Grampian Transport Museum.
The first is on June 6 at Castle Combe in Wiltshire, followed by events at the Grampian Transport Museum in Aberdeenshire on August 30, at London's Ace Cafe on September 5 and finally at Brooklands in Surrey on September 26.
Fans in the UK, the car's biggest market, are meeting at Castle Combe, Wiltshire, on June 6, Grampian Transport Museum, Alford, Aberdeenshire, August 30, Ace Cafe in London, September 5 and Brooklands Museum, Surrey, September 26.