A member of VION NV's executive board, Christiaanse oversaw the integration and restructuring of VION Food UK as its ceo after the acquisition of the Grampian Country Food Group in 2008, but decided to leave VION once that mission was accomplished.
What does GCFG stand for?
GCFG stands for Grampian Country Food Group (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCFG
- Grenville Community Futures Development Corporation (Prescott, Ontario, Canada)
- Gifted Child Follows Dream Despite Parental Opposition (movie plot)
- Graduate Centre for Europe (Birmingham, UK)
- Gamma Contamination Food Factor
- Georgia Christian Film Festival (Griffin, GA)
- Global Chinese Financial Forum (bilingual, Chinese/English, function; North America)
- Gold Coast Film Festival (Australia)
- Greater Cleveland Fire Fighters Credit Union
- Generalized Context-Free Grammar (linguistics)
- German Cold Forcing Group (consortium)
- Grindlays Cash Fund Growth (India)
- Greater Cleveland Flower Growers Association (Madison, OH)
- Gastric Cancer Family History
- God Cares for Homeboys
- Grand Continental Flamingo Hotel (United Arab Emirates)
- Great Canadian Fantasy Hockey League
- Génie Climatique et Froid Industriel (French: HVAC and Industrial Refrigeration)
- Global Cereal Fortification Initiative (various organizations)
- Grand Canyon Field Institute
- Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining 2 Sisters, Power was group managing director at Grampian Country Food Group, now part of Vion Food Group.
McMonagle had joined the Grampian Country Food Group as managing director of Halls & Scottish Pig Farms, businesses with a combined turnover of nearly [pounds sterling]200m.
Grampian Country Food Group, which owns the brand's pork factory in the Co Tyrone town, has agreed to a tribute being attached to the outside of the plant.
Grampian Country Food Group said: "We are confident that our welfare policies and procedures continue to be in place at the farm.
2 Related Research List of Tables Table 1: United Kingdom Meat Market Value: $ billion, 2001-2005 Table 2: United Kingdom Meat Market Segmentation: % Share, by Value, 2005 Table 3: United Kingdom Meat Market Value Forecast: $ billion, 2005-2010 Table 4: United Kingdom Size of Population (million), 2001-2005 Table 5: United Kingdom GDP (1995=100), 2001-2005 Table 6: United Kingdom Inflation, 2001-2005 Table 7: United Kingdom Exchange Rate, 2001 Companies Mentioned: - Uniq PLC - Grampian Country Food Group Ltd - Birds Eye Foods, Inc - Danish Crown Group For more information visit http://www.
Die hollandische Niederlassung der Vion Food Group, Son en Breugel, hat ihre Position auf dem englischen Markt durch die Ankundigung gestarkt, die Grampian Country Food Group, eine der grossten englischen Nahrungsmittelfirmen zu ubernehmen.
Speaking after the completion of its much-anticipated acquisition of the UK-based Grampian Country Food Group this week for an estimated 400m [pounds sterling], Vion head of marketing and communications Robert Smith said: "It was very clear that the agreement was to acquire all of Grampian, not just bits.