INTRODUCTION Veillonella is anaerobic gram negative cocci, normally present in the upper airways, astrointestinal tract and vagina in humans and usually disregarded as a contaminant when isolated from clinical specimens'.
What does GNC stand for?
GNC stands for Gram Negative Cocci (bacteria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GNC
We have 69 other meanings of GNC in our Acronym Attic
- Getting Needed Care (health scale)
- Ghana National Council (Chicago, IL)
- Global Navigation Chart
- Globally Networked Customs (World Customs Organization)
- GMF Network Controller
- GMFSC Network Controller
- Gobierno Nacional Central (Colombia)
- Good News Club (Child Evangelism Fellowship)
- Governance and Nominating Committee (corporate governance)
- Graduated Non-Convexity (image processing algorithm)
- Grand National Championship (ATV racing)
- Graph-Node Coloring
- Greater Newark Conservancy
- Green National Committee
- Greenburgh Nature Center (Scarsdale, New York)
- Greg Norman Collection (golf)
- Groupement National Carpe (French: National Carpe Group; fishing association)
- Guidance and Navigation Computer
- Guidance, Navigation, and Control
- Gram-Negative Core Antigens
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the organisms are grouped, they end up in these categories: aerobes: Gram negative cocci (GNC), four subcategories of Gram negative rods ((NR); anaerobes: GNC, GNR, GPC, GPR, and GPR, spore-forming; and mycobacteria The term "rods", which while common, is still not correct and this reviewer hopes that in the later versions (Bacteriology II, etc.