The morphological traits considered in this study are plant height, leaf width, leaf length, leaf area, first and second iron toxicity score, panicle per meter square, African rice gall midge (AFRGM) score, number of tillers/stand, panicle length, panicle weight, number of spikelet, number of panicle branches, 100 grain weight, grain length and total grain weight.
What does GRL stand for?
GRL stands for Grain Length
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRL
We have 69 other meanings of GRL in our Acronym Attic
- Grant-Kohrs Ranch National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Gentamicin-Resistant Klebsiella Pneumonia
- Air Greenland (ICAO code)
- General Residual Life
- Geophysical Research Letters
- Global Reach Laydown (US DoD)
- Global Requirement List
- Global Research Laboratory (South Korea)
- Graffiti Research Lab (New York)
- Grazinglands Research Laboratory (USDA; El Reno, OK)
- Greenland (ISO Country code)
- Gross Rail Load (transportation)
- Gross Requirements List
- Guaranty Residential Lending, Inc
- Guided Reading Level
- Glenelg Regional Library Corporation (Heywood, Victoria, Canada)
- Great Rivers Lacrosse Conference
- Glucocorticosteroid-Resistant Lymphocyte Fraction
- Galvin Realty Law Group (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grain length decreased with enhancement of irrigation level, so that the least and highest measure of this dimension was reached in S0 and S2, respectively (Figure 3).