Grain Growers' Grain Company (GGGC), the first of the heritage companies of Agricore United, was founded by a group of farmers at Sintaluta, Saskatchewan on January 27, 1906.
What does GGGC stand for?
GGGC stands for Grain Growers' Grain Company (est. 1906; cooperative; Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GGGC
- Golden Gate Garrison (Star Wars group; California)
- Gonzo Guano Gear (Llano, TX)
- Good, Giving and Game
- Gravity Gun Grenadiers (gaming clan)
- Grinding Gear Games (est. 2006; studio; New Zealand)
- Growing Greener Grant (Pennsylvania)
- Longview/Gladewater/Kilgore, TX, USA - Gregg County (Airport Code)
- Gotta Go Get Another Beer
- Glen Gorse Golf Club (UK)
- Governor's Green Government Council (Pennsylvania)
- Goody Goody Gum Drops
- Graeme Grant Golf Design (Australia)
- Golden Gopher Growth Fund
- Garland Good Government Group (Hot Springs, AR)
- Great Great Grand Master (Key)
- Greater Ganjam and Gajapati Milk Union (India)
- Go Green Go Paperless (website)