In the news release, The Expected Approval of Velcade Will Be a Significant Driver of Growth in the Graft Versus Host Disease Drug Market, issued 07-Feb-2013 by Decision Resources over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that there have been several revisions to the release.
What does GVHD stand for?
GVHD stands for Graft Versus Host Disease
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of GVHD in our Acronym Attic
- Green Verified Home (energy-efficient lodging)
- Grossraum-Verkehr Hannover (German: Greater Transport Hanover; transportation company)
- Goulburn Valley Hockey Association (community field hockey; Shepparton, Victoria, Australia)
- Graft-Versus-Host Activity
- Greater Victoria Harbour Authority (Canada)
- Greater Vancouver Home Builders' Association (Canada)
- Gary Vallen Hospitality Consultants (Arizona)
- Golden Valley Health Centers (Merced, CA)
- Greater Vancouver Housing Corporation (Canada)
- Georgia Volunteer Health Care Program
- Graft-Versus-Host Disease-Like Syndrome
- Gila Valley Home Educators (Chandler, AZ)
- Greater Victoria Hospitals Foundation (British Columbia, Canada)
- Genesee Valley Handspinners Guild
- Graft-Versus-Host Hemolysis (liver transplantation syndrome)
- Grand Valley Housing Initiatives (Grand Junction, CO)
- Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd. (Mumbai)
- Grand Valley Health Plan (Michigan)
- Greater Vancouver Historical Performance Society (est. 1989; Canada)
- Graft-Versus-Host Reaction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The side effects are part of graft versus host disease (GvHD), an undesirable immune response mounted against an individual receiving a bone marrow stem cell transplant.
This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD), complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD) Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018.
Because this unique cell population does not include immune system T cells from donors, it opens up the possibility of carrying out a stem cell transplant without the risk of inducing Graft Versus Host Disease.
The company has two ongoing Phase II clinical trials with PROCHYMAL to treat graft versus host disease, a life threatening disease affecting patients who have received bone marrow transplants.
elected to non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors; --Completion of the pivotal phase III clinical trial for lead product orBec(R) (beclomethasone 17, 21-dipropionate) for the treatment of intestinal graft versus host disease.
Moreover, clinicians have reported positive results using ATG-FRESENIUS S for conditioning regimens and prevention of graft versus host disease in bone marrow transplantation.