James Powderly, the co-founder of art group Graffiti Research Lab, was held by Chinese authorities early Tuesday, according to a statement from Students for a Free Tibet posted on its website.
What does GRL stand for?
GRL stands for Graffiti Research Lab (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GRL
We have 69 other meanings of GRL in our Acronym Attic
- Glucocorticoid Receptor Knock-Out (molecular biology)
- Grant-Kohrs Ranch National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Gentamicin-Resistant Klebsiella Pneumonia
- Air Greenland (ICAO code)
- General Residual Life
- Geophysical Research Letters
- Global Reach Laydown (US DoD)
- Global Requirement List
- Global Research Laboratory (South Korea)
- Grain Length
- Grazinglands Research Laboratory (USDA; El Reno, OK)
- Greenland (ISO Country code)
- Gross Rail Load (transportation)
- Gross Requirements List
- Guaranty Residential Lending, Inc
- Guided Reading Level
- Glenelg Regional Library Corporation (Heywood, Victoria, Canada)
- Great Rivers Lacrosse Conference
- Glucocorticosteroid-Resistant Lymphocyte Fraction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Powderly is co-founder of the Graffiti Research Lab, which developed the "throwies" technique used to create the Beijing installation.
But recently I did that video for Styles P ["The Hardest"] and I collaborated with those Graffiti Research Lab guys, actual artists.