Their recommendations culminated a month-long environmental study of the dam and surrounding parkland, part of Project GRAD - Graduation Really Achieves Dreams - an outreach program by the College Institute.
What does GRAD stand for?
GRAD stands for Graduation Really Achieves Dreams (Los Angeles, California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GRAD
We have 9 other meanings of GRAD in our Acronym Attic
- Group for Research on Artificial Cognition (State Univeristy of Campinas; Brazil)
- General Requirements for Applications in Commercial Offset Lithography (graphic arts printing standard)
- Groundwater Risk Assessment at Contaminated Sites (research project; Euorpe)
- Greater Richmond Association of Commercial Real Estate Executives
- Graduate Representative Association of Computer Sciences (University of Texas; Austin, TX)
- Genomic Research in the African Diaspora
- Global Research and Development
- Graduate Resume Accumulation & Distribution
- Groupe de Réalisations et d'Animation pour le Développement (French: Group Projects and Activities for Development)
- Gradient Level
- Greater Rochester Area Disc Association
- Graduate Member of the Australian Institute of Building
- Engineering Associate Graduate Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Graduate Student Workshop on Data Management and the Web
- GRaphics Adapter Device Driver
- Green River Area Development District
- Group Rides and Designated Drivers (US DHHS)
- Graduate Diploma
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daily News Teachers honored at area reception VAN NUYS - Project GRAD Los Angeles, which stands for Graduation Really Achieves Dreams, hosted a teacher appreciation reception for more than 250 teachers Tuesday at the Airtel Plaza Hotel.
The program is sponsored by Project ``GRAD'' or Graduation Really Achieves Dreams, a national nonprofit organization that provides scholarships to public colleges or universities for students who achieve certain academic requirements.
One year into Project GRAD - Graduation Really Achieves Dreams - and the numbers have tripled.
``We actually surpassed what we originally expected for the first year,'' said Cheryl Mabey, executive director of Project GRAD Los Angeles, which stands for Graduation Really Achieves Dreams.
a sixth-grader at San Fernando Middle School, gladly signed the contract, adding their names to the dozens who joined a scholarship and study program called Project GRAD, for Graduation Really Achieves Dreams.