Creativity tips are also provided for using digital graduated neutral density filters, HDR from a single raw image and black-and-white conversion through Photoshop.
What does GND stand for?
GND stands for Graduated Neutral Density (photography lens filter)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GND
We have 23 other meanings of GND in our Acronym Attic
- Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (India)
- Great Northern Concrete Toboggan Race (Canada)
- Grand National Consolidated Trades Union (UK)
- Gas Natural Comprimido Vehicular (Spanish: Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle)
- Circuit Reference (Zero) Voltage Level
- Geometrically Necessary Dislocation
- Ghost Never Die (clan)
- GIG (Global Information Grid) Network Defense
- Girl Next Door
- Grade Non-Disclosure (academic policy)
- St Georges/Grenada, Grenada - Pt Saline (Airport Code)
- System Ground
- The Gary and Dino Show (podcast)
- Global Nuclear Detection Architecture
- Greater Nashville Darting Association
- Greater North Dakota Association (Wholesalers Division)
- Generalized Non-Data-Aided Recursive Least Squares (algorithm)
- Ground Alternate Command Facility
- Gram-Negative Diplococci
Samples in periodicals archive:
Camera used: Toyo 45A, 75mm Nikkor lens with 81B warming and 2 stop graduated neutral density filters.
Due to the inner focusing design, the lens' filter thread remains stationary, allowing users to add attachments such as circular polarizing or graduated neutral density filters without being hindered by lens rotation.