Davenport Johnson earned a bachelor's degree in business as well as an MBA from Western Michigan University, and is a 2008 graduate of the Graduate School of Retail Bank Management administered by the Consumers Bankers Association.
What does GSRBM stand for?
GSRBM stands for Graduate School of Retail Bank Management (Arlington, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSRBM
- Groupe Spéléologique et Radiesthésique de l'Attert
- Guernsey Squash Rackets Association
- Guillen, Sandoval, Ramos y Asociados
- Geological Survey and Resource Assessment Division
- Group for the Study of Risperidone in Affective Disorders (psychiatry)
- Geophysical Survey Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia)
- Gender/Sexuality Rights Association, Taiwan
- Gauss Seidel Red-Black
- German Shepherd Rescue of British Columbia (Canada)
- Gila Salt River Base Meridian
- Georgia Society for Respiratory Care
- Gigascale Silicon Research Center
- Gigascale Systems Research Center (Berkeley, CA)
- Gombe Stream Research Center (chimpanzee study; Gombe National Park; Kigoma, Tanzania)
- Graduate Studies Research Center
- Great Southern Regional College (Australia)
- German Shepherd Rescue of Central Alabama
- Grating Suppressive Rod-Cone Interaction
- Gum Spring Regional Citizens Network (Loudoun County, VA)
- German Shepherd Rescue of Central New York
Samples in periodicals archive:
and is a graduate of the University of Virginia, Graduate School of Retail Bank Management.
He is a graduate of the University of Virginia's Graduate School of Retail Bank Management.
He is also a graduate of the CBA Graduate School of Retail Bank Management at the University of Virginia.
She also volunteers with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program and has served on the Consumer Bankers Association Graduate School of Retail Bank Management faculty.
He has attended the American Bankers Association Bank Trainers School and the Consumer Bankers Association Graduate School of Retail Bank Management at the University of Virginia.
To facilitate the development of these new industry leaders, the Consumers Bankers Association (CBA) and Bank Administration Institute (BAI) are pleased to announce they will combine their retail banking graduate school programs under the name CBA / BAI Graduate School of Retail Bank Management beginning in July 2008.
An Alabama native, Tuggle received his undergraduate degree from Birmingham-Southern College, MBA from Samford University and also graduated from The CBA Graduate School of Retail Bank Management.