Stambaugh, a student at Lewis & Clark Graduate School of Education, was notified on September 15 that he would not be allowed back to teach at Sexton Mountain Elementary School following a complaint by a parent.
What does GSED stand for?
GSED stands for Graduate School of Education (various schools)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSED
We have 1 other meaning of GSED in our Acronym Attic
- Guelph Students for Environmental Change (University of Guelph; Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Geo Soil Enviro Consortium for Advanced Radiation Sources
- Ground Support Equipment Critical Item
- Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Gujarat State Export Corporation Limited (India)
- Gujarat State Export Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Great Southern Engraving Company
- Geocentric Solar Ecliptic Coordinate System
- Gaseous Secondary Electron Detector
- Global Studies in Education Digest
- Greater South Eastern Division of General Practice
- Graduate Student Educational Development Program (New York University)
- Ground Support Equipment Delivery Schedule/Delinquency Report
- Gaza Strip Economic Development Zone
- Gateway Server Enterprise Edition (MailFrontier)
- Graduate School Entrance Examination (China)
- Ground Support Equipment Exhibit
- Golden State Environmental Education Consortium (California)
- Ground Support Equipment End Item
- Goldman Sachs Energy Environmental and Social Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 6 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Programs in Professional Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education in collaboration with the Achievement Gap Initiative at Harvard University today announced a new leadership development program titled: Closing the Achievement Gap: Strategies for Excellence with Equity.
Gorski, a professor in the Graduate School of Education at Hamline University in Minnesota and an executive committee member of the National Association for Multicultural Education.
It was not long before he was offered a place on the teaching staff of the Graduate School of Education at the University of Bristol.
Walt Gardner Los Angeles Walt Gardner taught for 28 years in the Los Angeles Unified School District and was a lecturer at the UCLA Graduate School of Education.
Associate Professor, Graduate School of Education George Mason University, VA
The result was a $500,000 grant to the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
A professor of education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, MacArthur Fellow, author of twenty books including The Disciplined Mind: Beyond Facts and Standardized Tests, The K-12 Education That Every Child Deserves, and co-director of Project Zero, Dr.