The latest business schools include: American University, Kogod School of Business Clark University, Graduate School of Management Columbia University, Columbia Business School Cornell University, The Johnson School George Mason University, School of Management Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business The College of William and Mary, Mason School of Business The George Washington University, School of Business The University of Chicago, Booth Graduate School of Business Thunderbird School of Global Management University of Hawaii, Shidler College of Business University of Virginia, Darden School The latest list brings the total number of partnering universities to 54, and the organization just steps closer to its goal of 60 universities in the UPP by the end of 2010.
What does GSB stand for?
GSB stands for Graduate School of Business (Stanford)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSB
We have 147 other meanings of GSB in our Acronym Attic
- Gill St. Bernard's School (New Jersey)
- Give Something Back (various organizations)
- Global Solar Brokers (various locations)
- Gold Star Band (North Dakota State University)
- Good Story Bro
- Gordon Stone Band
- Gorham Savings Bank (Gorham, ME)
- Government of the Student Body (Iowa State University, Ames, IA)
- Government Saving Bank (Thailand)
- Graduate School of Business (Chicago)
- Grand Sword Bearer (Masonry)
- Grandes Surfaces de Bricolage
- Granular Sub-Base (transportation engineering)
- Greenstreet Berman Ltd (UK)
- Grievance Settlement Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie (food)
- Guaranteed Safe Berth (marine)
- Guaranty Savings Bank (various locations)
- Guilford Savings Bank (Connecticut)
- Gummy Stem Blight (agriculture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the past 25 years, he was a trustee or board member of nonprofit organizations such as the New York University Graduate School of Business Advisory Board, the YMCA of Greater New York and the New York State Crime Commission.
THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO Graduate School of Business The University of Chicago Graduate School of Business is one of the world's premier business schools, For more than a century, our innovations in business education and our pathbreaking research have produced ideas and leaders that shape the world of business.
Simon Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Rochester.
Awarded by the National Investor Relations Institute's Chicago Chapter and the Center for Strategy, Execution, and Valuation in the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business of DePaul University CHICAGO -- The Chicago chapter of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI-Chicago) and its co-sponsor, the Center for Strategy, Execution and Valuation in the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business of DePaul University, today announced they have launched the search for the "2007 Chicago Executive of the Year.
ADVANCE/MADRID, Spain, June 11 /PRNewswire/ -- The University of Chicago Graduate School of Business and Argentaria, a banking and financial services holding company in Spain, jointly announced today (Friday, June 11, 1993) that the Graduate School of Business will establish a European executive M.
Their program, adopted in Janaury 2006, draws extensively on a plan first proposed in 1978 by Stanford Graduate School of Business Professor Alain Enthoven, who coined the term "managed competition.
But Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty member Brian Lowery thinks something more subtle is at play.