New York Medical College is one of the nation's largest private health sciences universities comprising three schools -- the School of Medicine, the Graduate School of Basic Medical Sciences and the Graduate School of Health Sciences -- which are affiliated with 29 hospitals in the greater New York metropolitan area.
What does GSBMS stand for?
GSBMS stands for Graduate School of Basic Medical Sciences
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Galaxy Satellite Broadcasting Limited
- Gemeinsamer Stoffdatenpool Bund/Länder
- Georgia Small Business Lender
- Gopher State Baseball League (Minnesota Youth Athletic Services)
- Granite State Baseball League (Merrimack, NH)
- Guess Song By Lyrics
- Girl Scouts of Beaver and Lawrence Counties (Pennsylvania)
- Graduate School in Biotechnology and Molecular Biology (Helsinki, Finland)
- Graduate School of Business and Management
- Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering (University of New South Wales; Sydney, Australia)
- Global Samsung Business Network
- German Savings Bank Organization
- Gezamenlijke Scheveningse Bewoners Organisaties (Dutch resident organization)
- Greater Springfield Board of Realtors (Springfield, Missouri)
- Golden Star Bogoso/Prestea Limited (gold mining; Ghana)
- Graduate School of Business and Public Policy (Naval Postgraduate School of Business & Public Policy)
- Garden State Barrel Racing (New Jersey)
- Grand Strand Board of Realtors (South Carolina)
- Greater Scranton Board of Realtors (Pennsylvania)
- Greater South Bay Regional MLS (Multiple Listing Service; California)