Former Dean of Marywood's Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Dr.
What does GSAS stand for?
GSAS stands for Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSAS
We have 34 other meanings of GSAS in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Strand Amateur Radio Club (Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Graduate School of Agricultural and Resource Economics (Australia)
- Guidelines for Subject Authority and Reference Entries
- Great Southern Agricultural Research Institute
- Generator, Starter, Alternator, Regulator, Rectifier Test Stand
- General Services Acquisition Regulation Supplement (government contract rules)
- Ground Search and Rescue Specialty School
- General Structure Analysis System
- Global Status Accounting System
- Glutamate Gamma-Semialdehyde Synthetase
- Graduate Students in Arts and Science
- Grinnell Students Against Scurvy
- Garden State Australian Shepherd Association (New Jersey)
- Georgia Society of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (Tallahassee, FL)
- Geological Society of America Special Papers
- General Staff Annual Salary Review (University of Otago; New Zealand)
- General Scholastic Aptitude Test
- General Security Awareness Training (UK)
- Geostationary Satellite
- Global Satellite Data Acquisition Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sametz Blackstone Associates, a leading communications practice, recently launched a new website for the Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS), the largest graduate studies program at Harvard University.
11, 2002 Marywood University's two graduate schools, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS) and the School of Social Work (SSW), announced today that 1,330 students are enrolled for the Fall 2002 semester, making it the highest graduate enrollment in the school's history.