[NY Times] Andrew Scott Dolkart, recently named director of Columbia’s historic preservation program at the Graduate School of Architecture Planning and Preservation, discuss how Wall Street will affect NYC’s architectural future.
What does GSAP stand for?
GSAP stands for Graduate School of Architecture Planning (Columbia University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSAP
We have 22 other meanings of GSAP in our Acronym Attic
- Graduate Student Association
- Granite State Association of Nonprofits (New Hampshire)
- Gay Straight Alliance Network International (Mount Laurel, NJ)
- Gemini South Adaptive Optics (astronomy)
- Gemini South Adaptive Optics Imager
- General-Purpose Sample Analysis Processor
- Genome Sequencing & Analysis Program
- Global SAP
- Global Strategic Alliance Program (Thinksoft)
- Greek Standards and Assessment Program
- Green Star Accredited Professional (Australia and New Zealand)
- Grid Services Access Point (Genesys proprietary, binary protocol to eliminate the overhead imposed by SOAP messages)
- Gun Sight Aiming Point
- Group Services Application Programming Interface
- Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology (Rutgers)
- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation (Columbia University, New York)
- Graduate School of Asia-Pacific Studies (Waseda University; Japan)
- General Services Administration Regulations
- Georgia Search and Rescue (coastal task force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gross has been an adjunct assistant professor at Columbia University's Graduate School of Architecture Planning .
Schaffer, most of whom teach in Columbia's Graduate School of Architecture Planning and Preservation.