She has encouraged research on effects of energy therapies on a number of different types of problems and has recently been invited to teach EFT to clinical psychology students at Rutgers' Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology.
What does GSAPP stand for?
GSAPP stands for Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology (Rutgers)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSAPP
- General-Purpose Sample Analysis Processor
- Genome Sequencing & Analysis Program
- Global SAP
- Global Strategic Alliance Program (Thinksoft)
- Graduate School of Architecture Planning (Columbia University)
- Greek Standards and Assessment Program
- Green Star Accredited Professional (Australia and New Zealand)
- Grid Services Access Point (Genesys proprietary, binary protocol to eliminate the overhead imposed by SOAP messages)
- Gun Sight Aiming Point
- Group Services Application Programming Interface
- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation (Columbia University, New York)
- Graduate School of Asia-Pacific Studies (Waseda University; Japan)
- General Services Administration Regulations
- Georgia Search and Rescue (coastal task force)
- Girl Scouts of Appleseed Ridge (Ohio)
- Global Search and Replace (computer command)
- Government Search and Rescue
- Gross Sick Absenteeism Rate
- Ground Search And Rescue
- Garden State Amateur Radio Association (Holmdel, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor at Rutgers University's Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology with a private practice in Brooklyn, N.