With three highly respected graduate medical education programs, Scripps is a longstanding member of the Association of American Medical Colleges and is recognized by Truven Health Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) for having one of the top teaching hospitals in the nation.
What does GMEP stand for?
GMEP stands for Graduate Medical Education Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GMEP
We have 1 other meaning of GMEP in our Acronym Attic
- Glasgow Minimum Essential Medium (cell cultures)
- Glioma-Mesenchymal Extracellular Matrix
- General Motors Electro-Motive Division
- Georgia Micro Enterprise Network
- Greater Middle East and North Africa
- Graduate Medical Education National Advisory Committee
- Ground Maintenance and Equipment Operations
- Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedia Online
- Genome Mean Expression Profile (bioinformatics)
- Global Marine Environment Protection (consortium)
- Greater Middle East Project
- Greater Mobile Emergency Planning Committee (Alabama)
- Global Minimum Essential Requirement (medical education)
- Green Mountain Energy Resources
- Ghana Manufacturing Enterprise Survey
- Global Monitoring for Environment and Security
- Green Manitoba Eco-Solutions (est. 2003; Manitoba, Canada)
- Guildford Model Engineering Society (Guildford, Surrey, England, UK)
- Gulf Mechanical Engineers and Suppliers (est. 1969; Dubai; United Arab Emirates)
- Georgia Middle East Studies Consortium (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organizations said they will work over the coming months toward defining a process, format, and timetable for ACGME to accredit all osteopathic graduate medical education programs currently accredited by AOA.
Finkelberg completed a fellowship in gastroenterology through the UMass Graduate Medical Education program.
With advanced diagnostic and treatment technology, and modern facilities for medical, surgical, dental and obstetrical care, it will also house one of the largest graduate medical education programs in the country.
5 million in FICA taxes paid and withheld from medical residents participating in the hospital's Graduate Medical Education Program (GMEP).
Shortly afterwards, Hillary singled out the president's multi-million-dollar cut to the Graduate Medical Education program (GME).
Under the federal graduate medical education program, schools are required to have affiliation agreements, and LSU does not have any with those new facilities.
Over the past two decades, graduate medical education programs (GME) decreased their number of enrollees based on recommendations from the Graduate Medical Education National Advisory Committee (GMENAC).