He serves on the committee for academic promotion and tenure at University Hospitals Case Medical Center and is a member of the Graduate Medical Education Committee of the National Lipid Association.
What does GMEC stand for?
GMEC stands for Graduate Medical Education Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GMEC
We have 8 other meanings of GMEC in our Acronym Attic
- Group Managing Editor
- Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association (also seen as BGMEA)
- Georgia Manufacturing Extension Alliance
- Georgia Marketing Education Association
- Georgia Music Educators Association (Jonesboro, Georgia)
- Grand Mosque Equal Access for Women (Muslimah Writers Alliance; Washington, DC)
- Glucocorticoid Modulatory Element-Binding
- Georgia Municipal Employees Benefit System
- Geometric Mean Egg Count (parasitology)
- Global Minimum Energy Conformation (chemistry)
- Greater Manchester Employer Coalition (UK)
- Green Mountain Energy Company (various locations)
- Guernsey-Muskingum Electric Cooperative (New Concord, OH)
- Graduate Medical Education Directory
- Greater Middletown Economic Development Corporation (est. 2003; Dauphin County, Pennsylvania)
- Greater Manchester Economic Development Plan (UK)
- Goldmine Enterprise Edition (software)
- Gruppo Misure Elettriche Elettroniche (Italian: Association of Electrical and Electronic Measurements; Milan, Italy)
- Guangxi Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Corp. (China)
- Greater Manchester eGovernment Partnership (UK)