EFMD, with the support of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), will hold the 2013 EFMD MBA Conference hosted by IMD in Lausanne, Switzerland from the 17-19 of March BRUSSELS, Jan.
What does GMAC stand for?
GMAC stands for Graduate Management Admission Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GMAC
We have 52 other meanings of GMAC in our Acronym Attic
- Guaranteed Minimum Accumulation Benefit
- Gas Metal Arc Cutting
- Gaussian Multiple-Access Channel
- General Motors Acceptance Corporation
- Genetic Manipulation Advisory Committee
- Genetic Modification Advisory Committee (Singapore)
- Gigabit Media Access Controller (networking optics device)
- Give Me A Call
- Give Me A Chance
- Gospel Music Association Canada
- Greater Memphis Arts Council (Tennessee)
- General Motors Acceptance Corporation Commercial Finance
- Generalized Multiple Attractor Cellular Automata
- Governor's Military Affairs Coordinating Committee
- General Motors Acceptance Corporation Commercial Mortgage
- Greater Manchester Army Cadet Force (youth organization; UK)
- Greater Menomonie Area Community Foundation (Wisconsin)
- Global March Against Child Labour (New Delhi, India)
- Greater Moncton Association for Community Living (Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Growth Management Act Comprehensive Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
A total of 286,529 GMAT exams were taken, with 831,337 score reports sent to 5,281 graduate business and management programs around the world all historic highs, the Graduate Management Admission Council has announced.
PTE Academic is endorsed by the prestigious Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), owner of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
Daphne Atkinson, VP at the Graduate Management Admission Council, on American students' reluctance to enroll in MBA programs abroad if mastering a foreign language is required to graduate.
Greater confidence in the economy means a brighter job market for recent graduates with an MBA degree, according to a survey by the Graduate Management Admission Council.
Sponsors of The PhD Project are: KPMG Foundation, Graduate Management Admission Council, Participating Universities, Citigroup Foundation, Ford Motor Company, DaimlerChrysler Corporation Fund, AACSB International, GE Foundation, AICPA, James S.
New strategy David Wilson, president of the Graduate Management Admission Council, which owns and administers the GMAT, said computerized exams have the potential to ``test in ways you never could with pencil-and-paper exams.
This compares to data released in June 2012 from the Graduate Management Admission Council on traditional MBA graduates, which show starting salaries and signing bonuses equal to $105,000 per year.