Sam Museus, Assistant Professor Graduate College of Education, University of Massachusetts, Boston I 'm glad to see someone is focusing on the positive aspects of the African-American male instead of the negative.
What does GCE stand for?
GCE stands for Graduate College of Education (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCE
We have 89 other meanings of GCE in our Acronym Attic
- Global Campaign for Education
- Global Capital Equipment Market (Blackwood, NJ)
- Global Citizenship Experience (Chicago, IL)
- Globe Center Europe (Nestlé)
- Glycine Encephalopathy
- Goddard Cumulus Ensemble
- Gold Card Event (American Express)
- Government Computer Exposition
- Government Cost Estimate
- Graduate & Continuing Education
- Grams of Coal Equivalent (measurement)
- Grand Challenge Event (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)
- Granite City Electric (Quincy, MA)
- Graphite Fiber/Cyanate Ester
- Grateful Crane Ensemble (est. 2001; Los Angeles, CA)
- Green Chemistry and Engineering (various organizations)
- Grid Computing Environments
- Grooming Cascade Edge
- Gross Conceptual Error
- Ground Combat Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
Graduate College of Education, University of Massachusetts.
Administered by UMass Boston's Division of Corporate, Continuing and Distance Education, the CTE operates under the auspices of the University's Graduate College of Education, which provides expertise in research, curriculum design and the development of pedagogical competencies.