Magnetization transfer contrast: method for improving contrast in gradient-recalled-echo images.
What does GRE stand for?
GRE stands for Gradient-Recalled-Echo
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRE
We have 92 other meanings of GRE in our Acronym Attic
- General Research of Electronics, Inc
- Generalized Ray Expansion (cavity analysis method)
- Generic Routing Encapsulation
- Getting Rid of Everything
- Glass Reinforced Epoxy
- Glucocorticoid Response Element
- Glycopeptide-Resistant Enterococci
- Government Related Entity (various locations)
- Government Reporting Entity
- Gradient Echo (magnetic resonance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pancreas and peripancreatic vessels: Effect of imaging delay on gadolinium enhancement at dynamic gradient-recalled-echo MR imaging.