An innovator in plastic optical fiber (POF) technology, Digital Optronics has patented a new method for manufacturing high-performance graded-index plastic optical fiber (GRIN POF) cable used in short-reach, high-bandwidth interconnects.
What does GIPOF stand for?
GIPOF stands for Graded-Index Plastic Optical Fiber
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Georgia Interfaith Power & Light (est. 2003; Atlanta, GA)
- Grand Island Public Library (Grand Island, NE)
- Gonzaga Intellectual Property Law Association (Gonzaga University School of Law; Spokane, WA)
- Government Intellectual Property Law Association
- Genting International PLC (Malyasia)
- Ground state Inversion Potential Method
- Ground state Inversion Potential Method Including Diffraction
- Global Investigation of Pollution in the Marine Environment
- General Ideal Proportional Navigation
- Groupe Intervention Police Nationale (French: National Police Intervention Group)
- Global Influenza Preparedness Plan (World Health Organization)
- Global Initiatives for Proliferation Prevention (US DOE)
- Gonadotropin-Independent Precocious Puberty
- Government International Politics and Philosophy (University of Manchester)
- Graduate Institute of Professional Psychology (Hartford University; West Hartford, CT)
- Guild of Press Publishers (Moscow, Russia)
- Government Intellectual Property Policy Council (Australia)
- General Instructional Program in Physical Education
- Global Institute for Psychosocial, Palliative and End-of-Life Care (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has been previously notified of the acceptance of its patent application for a proprietary process used for the manufacture of graded-index plastic optical fiber.