Rawiya bint Saud al-Busaidiyah, Minister of Higher Education, Ahmed bin Nasser al-Meherzi, Minister of Tourism (Head of Mission of Honour Accompanying the Guest), Khalid bin Hashil al-Meselhi, Sultanate's ambassador to Japan and Non-Resident ambassador to New Zealand and the delegation accompanying Governor General of New Zealand.
What does GGNZ stand for?
GGNZ stands for Governor General of New Zealand
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Gujranwala Institute of Management and Technology (Punjab, India)
- Grounded-Gate Negative-Channel Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Greasy Grouper Nervous Necrosis Virus
- Good Game No Rematch
- Good Game No Rematch Thanks
- Golden Gate National Parks Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area (San Francisco, CA, USA)
- Grand Gulf Nuclear Station
- Greater Glasgow Network of Supported Employment (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Generalized Goel-Okumoto (reliability growth model)
- Genetisch Gemodificeerde Organismen (Dutch: Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Gimnazjum Gminy Olesnica (Poland)
- Global Growth and Operations (various locations)
- Greater Greensboro Open
- Greentree Gas & Oil Ltd. (Canada)
- Groot Genker Orkest (Dutch; Belgian orchestra)
- Ground-Glass Opacification (respiratory system)
- Gun Gale Online
- Girl Guides Of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said the visit of the Governor General of New Zealand to Jordan next month will provide an opportunity to build on ties of friendship and cooperation between the two countries.
National Day greetings sent HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani, HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani and HE the Premier and Foreign Minister Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jabor al-Thani have sent congratulatory cables to the governor general of New Zealand on his country's National Day.
She was represented at the funeral by the governor general of New Zealand, Anand Satyanand, who gave one of the readings.
25 Years Ago Viscount Cobham, a former Governor General of New Zealand, died in the Nuffield Hospital, London, yesterday.
Artist Rupert - the grandson of a governor general of New Zealand - is the heir to Viscount Bledisloe and will inherit Lidney Park, the family seat in Gloucestershire.
Peter Rodney Harris, extraordinary, plenipotentiary and non-resident ambassador of Anand Satyanand, Governor General of New Zealand and the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces to the Sultanate.
4 (ANI): Prime Minister Manmohan Singh met the Governor General of New Zealand, Anand Satyanand, here today.